A full range of cybersecurity solutions for your company assets’ protection.
Pacific Cyber Solutions provides a wide range of services to our clients, helping them maximize their returns on investment through quality risk management that effectively prevents any breach or theft of data. Our solutions include the following:
Cyber Security Solutions & Services
Our team offers robust cybersecurity programs that will help keep your valuable assets safe and secure. We make use of proven solutions and services for the entire cybersecurity cycle, including independent counsel for information security requirements, as well as solutions for IT risk management and compliance. Our experienced and knowledgeable consultants will work with you to ensure the best cybersecurity for your data.
What this service helps achieve:
- IT security and information assurance for businesses and government agencies
- Consulting that gives you assurance in your information security posture
PCS offers cybersecurity solutions and services that proactively help secure your valuable assets through our robust cybersecurity programs.
Today, we protect enterprises with proven solutions and services for the full cybersecurity life cycle. Our offerings include independent counsel for your information security requirements and enterprise solutions for IT risk management and continuous compliance.
Our Cybersecurity Consultants will work with you to:
- Identify the source of risk and quantify potential impacts associated with cyber-related business disruptions, compromised data and intellectual property, legal exposure, and reputational damage
- Develop a security strategy, policies and governance programs, and propose a prioritized remediation plan based on the industry’s best practices
- Guide you to implement security controls that help to identify, detect, prevent, respond, and recover from cyber threats
- Automate and enforce processes for IT security risk management and compliance
- Continuously monitor and manage information security risks
- Streamline mapping of assets, vulnerabilities, and controls to enable continuous compliance
PCS gives you constant confidence in your cyberspace posture. So you can effectively manage risks while achieving your goals. Protect your most valuable information assets, and assure your customers that it’s safe doing business with you.
PCS experts equipped with:
- Vulnerability and risk assessments
- Internal and external penetration testing
- Policy and plan development
- Enterprise security architecture design
- Computer security incident response
- Engineering and architecture design
- Application and software security assurance
- Insider threat and APT assessment
- Social engineering (targeted phishing)
- IT risk management and compliance
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
The experts at PCS use a risk-based approach to handle your company’s business risks. The same approach is used for identifying and seizing opportunities that will help you reach business goals. Our team assists clients in determining the right response strategy as well as coming up with a monitoring process.
PCS uses a risk-based approach to manage your business risks and seizing opportunities related to the achievement of your objectives.
PCS ERM program provides a solid Risk Management Framework, which typically involves:
- Identifying particular events or circumstances relevant to your organization’s objectives (risks and opportunities)
- Assessing them in terms of likelihood and magnitude of the impact
- Determining a response strategy and monitoring process
By identifying and proactively addressing risks and opportunities, your business protects and creates value for its stakeholders including owners, employees, customers, regulators, and the society overall.
We also integrate concepts of internal control, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, data protection, and strategic planning into your tailored risk management program.
In today’s environment of widespread cyber-intrusions, advanced persistent threats, and insider threats, it is essential for agencies and businesses to have real-time accurate knowledge of their enterprise IT security posture so that responses to external and internal threats can be made swiftly.
PCS provides a well-structured and well-managed continuous monitoring program that can effectively transform your otherwise static security control assessment and risk determination process into a dynamic process that provides essential, near real-time security status for your enterprise.
We strengthen your security posture and reduce risk through:
- Penetrating Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Application Security Assessments
- Digital Forensics
We understand that compliance is integral in securing your company’s assets. Our experts develop a security framework and strategy for protection against cyber-attacks. Ultimately, we make sure that your company is in compliance with regulations and standards in data security.
PCS professionals understand business risks and the need to align the right security strategy with business goals. Our compliance services can help your organization:
- Identify, understand, and address its information security risks
- Develop an agile, proactive security strategy to protect your infrastructure, systems, and data; respond to threats; and leverage experience and learning for continuous improvement
- Become compliant with data security regulations and standards
- Answer the questions your CEO, CISO, and Board should be asking before, during, and after a cyber-attack.
Our team of experts has in-depth knowledge of laws and regulation such as:
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
Application Development & Management Solution
Through our expertise, we can help develop applications that will further strengthen cybersecurity within your organization. These applications will be useful in protecting data. Your company will also benefit from our application management solution.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training
The company’s employees are crucial in protecting company data. Through the cybersecurity awareness training that we facilitate, your employees will learn how to spot potential cyberthreats and attacks. We will also develop various strategies to help your company from potential insider jobs.
The human operating system is the most vulnerable and yet most valuable asset in any business.
PCS offers a security awareness training program with the goal to empower employees to identify and report common cyber threats that can benefit your organization’s IT security. Through our simulated programs, employees are able to recognize and understand vulnerabilities and threats to business operations. We can develop training and technological strategies to protect your organization from malicious insiders, as well as well-intentioned mistakes that can cause irreparable damage to your organization.
For more questions about our services, please contact us today! Thank you for trusting Pacific Cyber Solutions and making us your partner in securing your company’s digital data and cyber assets.